TERMS OF SERVICE
Agreement to Terms
By accessing or using our Services, you agree that you are 18 or older, you understand and agree to these Terms. To play the Services you must comply with these Terms: You must have a valid Facebook account if using the Facebook platform sign-up for an account with the Services. Or you must have a valid email address if using an email platform to sign up for an account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and ensuring that no unauthorized person has access to your account. In the event an unauthorized person gains access to your account, you must notify Sudr immediately at [email protected]. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Changes to Terms or Services
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we'll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. It's important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don't agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you can't use the Services anymore. If you object to any change or modification, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Services. YOU AGREE THAT Sudr SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CHANGE OR MODIFICATION TO THESE TERMS. Except as may be expressly specified otherwise by Sudr with respect to paid portions of the Services, we reserve the right to add, change, suspend or discontinue the Services, or any aspect or feature of the Services, without notice or liability.
By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you have never been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity;
- you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services;
- you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- you are not a competitor of Sudr and are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Sudr or other than for its intended purpose; and
- you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has(h) embargoed,
- identified as a "Specially Designated National" or
- placed on the Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
Content Rights by You in Sudr
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, post) on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, photographs, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, Content). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit upon creation of your account is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false and (ii) you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the licenses set forth below.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post as part of the Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
- By posting Content as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non- exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming (or spimming, phishing, trolling or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- There is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take any legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating or suspending the account of such violators.
- Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Service in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
- You agree that any Content you place on the Service may be viewed by other users.
You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding the Services ("Feedback") will be the sole and exclusive property of Sudr and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law, Sudr may use, sell, disclose and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any way and for any purpose, without restriction and without compensation to you.
In App Purchases
From time to time, Sudr may offer additional products and services for purchase through the App Store ℠, Google Play or other application platforms ("in app purchases"). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) ("your IAP Account"), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In call cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to you in app purchases.
You agree that the provisions of this section will survive any termination of your account or of the Services. THE SERVICES AND ALL RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY Tsdating.biz ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Tsdating.biz DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION IS FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR ROGUE OR MALICIOUS PROGRAMMING.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Tsdating.biz BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Tsdating.biz, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO Tsdating.biz FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY AGAINST Tsdating.biz ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU ALSO AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, Tsdating.biz FROM AND AGAINST, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sudr, its subsidiaries, affiliates, independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related (a) your use of the Services, (b) any player content or submission you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Services, (c) your violation of these Terms and/or any other Sudr terms, policies, or agreements, (d) your violation of any other persons rights, or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services.
Waiver and Conflict
The failure of Sudr to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not operate as a waiver. As it relates to the Services, if there is ever a conflict between these Terms and any other terms or policies these Terms will control.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all portions of the Services at any time, for any reason, including your violation or breach of any provision in these Terms. When your account is terminated, you will no longer be able to access or use the Services through your account
If you have any questions about these Terms and how they relate to the Services please email us at [email protected].